Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Sweet Girl Turns Two!

I love my kids' birthdays. I love celebrating my kids birthdays. I know I will never regret it. Lily's birthday party this year had to be several weeks after her real birthday because we had it at our church's gym. I waited a little to long and it was booked up. It was ok. So, on the day of her actual birthday we met a few friends for a special playdate at Magic Castle. Lily wore the same shirt Xander wore for his 2nd birthday and she looked oh so adorable in it. 

I even sprang for ice cream. 

                                       Lily and Amelia thinking the older kids look ridiculous. 




Boompa stopped by to give her a birthday hug. 
We gave Lily her present from us, a wooden cake set, for her kitchen. 
 This girl just loves to open presents. 
And special birthday cupcakes


1 comment:

heidimiller said...

Too cute! I am eagerly waiting to see pictures from her party... :)