Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fast Framing

On Tuesday (Nov.18) the framers finished the first floor and the interior walls. This was a monumental day for me because I have a hard time picturing things from drawings with measurments, so to be able to actually walk through the rooms was awesome. I even measured a few walls to check on where I want to put some furniture. (I know I am way ahead of myself.) The first floor consists of a formal dining room, 1/2 bath, small study, a great area in the back that consists of the kitchen, breakfast room, family room, off the family room is a room with 3 large windows that the plans call a sunroom (but I am going to use it as a playroom), coming in from the garge is a dropzone area, and laundry room.

Looking into the kitchen/breakfast area (pantry in left corner)

This is the side of the family room, behind it is the sunroom (playroom).
Looking into the sunroom (playroom) from the doorway


On Wednesday (Nov. 19) the framers put up and framed most of the upstairs and the trusses were delivered.

Upstairs

No comments: