Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dayton Dragons Family Day

On Saturday Xander and I, along with Mary and Brinley and Emily and Jack, headed down to the Dayton Dragon's Fifth Third Field for family day. There were all sorts of games and inflatables set up around the field. The kids could also meet the players and run the bases.

Free Dragon's Hat
Going Through the Obstacle Course
Using the Corn Hole as a Slide Playing Games
Bouncing in the Little Bounce House

Is that a Dayton Dragon's Player?

Waiting for the Large Slide

I climbed up the large slide with one kid and came down with two. When I got up there she was just sitting there and I asked her if she needed some help. She said in the cutest little voice, "The slide is awfully big." Then I realized her mom and dad were calling her name from down below. Anyways, she end up coming down with Xander and I and from the look on her face she ended up loving it. Xander liked it too. We went twice. He kept pointing to it saying, "down, down".
A Great Morning

No comments: