Friday, July 24, 2009

A New Car For Me....Yipee!!!

That's right friends the Plymouth Breeze has died! You can mourn its loss if you want too, but after dying at the beginning of July and driving Jason's truck when I could, I was more than happy when we finally made a decision on a new car for me. If I drive this car as long as I drove the Breeze I can get a new car when Xander is 10 and 1/2 .Anyways, after test driving different cars, MANY dealerships later, and me not really wanting a mini-van we finally decided on a 2009 Chevy Traverse. Then Jason went on a hunt for the best deal. He is crazy when it comes to searching for the best deal, he takes it as personal challenge. So here is my new car....
It has dark gray leather interior and it has a ton of great features (Which makes me laugh because my old car had just a tape deck...anyone have any good tapes?). I am still so nervous driving the car though I am afraid to change the radio station while moving, so who knows when I will figure out what all the other buttons do. We also got the bucket seats in the second row, which I really like because it allows easy access to the third row. Oh and my most favorite feature so far is the power lift gate. I can open and close the back with a push of a button (a very nice feature for the vertically challenged). Here are some pictures of Xander and I trying to keep busy while the last of the paperwork was finished up.


1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yay! You totally deserve this! I just got a Honda Pilot and I LOVE it! Can't wait to see you soon!