Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Xander's First Preschool Field Trip

Well, I am pretty sure this was one of the best times of my life and I only say that because it was made up of so many things that I absolutely love. The first of those things is my favorite boy in the whole world, Xander, followed the fall season in general, being at a pumpkin patch, and being with a class of elementary aged kids. 

It was a joy to watch Xander have fun with the children he has meet in his preschool class. He loves preschool and is always so excited about going. 


 Xander with the pumpkin he picked from the pumpkin tree. 
 Mrs. Gross & Mrs. Pelt with their class. 
 Xander loved climbing up the hay bales to go down the slide. 
 This slide went right into a pit of corn. 
 You just gotta love this kid. 
 I feel so very blessed to be this little guy's mom. I can't believe he is growing up so quickly. 
I love you Xander-Man! 

No comments: