Friday, December 21, 2012

Woodland Lights

We spent a fun "family" night with our some of our very bestiest friends the Comer and Schulers. We started the evening at the Schulers eat taco and then headed to Woodland Lights in Centerville. It was a really warm evening for December in Ohio. 

 The kids loved the free fair type rides. Xander is going to LOVE Disney world when we go there in February. 
 Lily and Amelia really wanted to ride the flying person ride. Lily kept saying, "me too" (which I hear a lot lately). She does not like to miss out. 
 I wasn't planning on letting her ride anything, but Jason was nice enough to sick her on. I told Xander to look out for her and if she tried to get out to keep her seated. 
 Xander wrapped his arm around her and kept it there the whole time. My heart melted as I watched them go around and around. Lily was so happy and Xander was taking such good care of her. I love the way the love each other. I love how in the end Xander is so protective of her. 
 You would have thought this ride was crazy and dangerous. It wasn't, but it did kinda whip you around the corner. The boys would yell and laugh. 


We ended the night at Cold Stone for ice cream. I am so beyond thankful for our friends and the memories we are making. 

No comments: