Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Chelsea Sampsel

Last weekend we headed up to Westerville (just north of Columbus) to help celebrate this cute little lady turning one. We are so happy the Sampsels (Brian was Jason's roommate at Cedarville) live closer to us now. Although every time we get to Columbus I feel like we should be there and it is still another 25 minutes, that is the longest part for me (and Xander). Xander and Christine had a good time playing together. 

Chelsea wasn't all that thrilled about he cute cake, but hey it's her party. Now if you were playing a word association game with Lily on the other hand and you said "birthday" I could almost guarantee you the next word out of her mouth would be "cake" or "kitty" because she is having a hello kitty birthday party here soon. 



I love this picture of Grandpa Sampsel taking pictures of Chelsea opening her gifts and Xander with the play camera. 
We headed home from the Sampsels about 3 because I wanted to put the lights on our tree. Our tree decorating this year was a muli-day and stage process. We bought the tree and put it up inside for several days. We put the lights on it on a Saturday and then the following Tuesday Jason, Xander, and I decorated it (sorry Lily you were asleep). If I was a photographer or crafty these Christmas light pictures would be cuter, but this what you get people. I wanted to wrap them up together, but they didn't want to. 



No comments: