Friday, November 30, 2012

The Day After Thanksgiving

Who can resist a slot car track? Not this Grandpa. Xander invited Gramps over to come play with his new track and Gramps was happy to take the opportunity. 



 Even Grandma got in the action, although she quickly realized like I did that you end up being the one the fixes the track and retrieves the cars.
 Lily's black eye (from falling off a chair and hitting a table) is getting better everyday. On a side note I LOVE these personalized hair clips I bought her off etsy! I ended up ordering four... I know too many. I got one with Lily Bug, 2 with just Lily, and one with Lillian and one for my niece for Christmas. They are super cute. 

2 comments:

heidimiller said...

First off....I LOVE your posts and getting a glimpse into your life! :) Second, I love Lilly's clips for her hair...SO cute. Where on Etsy did you find them? ;)

heidimiller said...

And third....can't believe I spelled Lily's name wrong in the first comment! SORRY! :)