Monday, November 19, 2012

Lily's Prayer

I am eating this girl up right now. She is simply so funny and adorable. She is always saying the cutest things and doing funny things. I want to freeze her in time. Every night when I put her to sleep we pray together. Tonight when I was done praying she said, "Lily bug pray now". Here was her prayer:

"Jesus...Dadoo, Mommy, Xander, ....safe...long long time...Grandma, Dadoo...Amen...Ok we eat now yum, yum, yum"

Here is the prayer I say every night with her:
"Dear Jesus, thank you for today. Thank you for Mommy, Dadoo, Xander, and Lily Bug. Thank you for making us a family. Please keep us healthy and safe so that we can be a family for long long time." We then pray for different family members and friends.

This is not what I pray before we eat, but I think I do say. "Ok let's eat". She makes me smile.

No comments: