Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cincinnati Zoo

Xander and I recently headed down to the Cincinnati zoo with a group of moms and kids from our Sunday school class at church. Xander enjoyed the zoo animals as much as a 1 year old can. He liked the manatee tank and growling at the bears. However, the highlights of zoo for Xander were pointing out every golf cart that we saw (these are the ones the workers drive around) and the motorized wheel chairs. The kid likes anything with wheels. "Vroom Vroom" as Xander calls them.
All the kids (notice everyone has something in their mouth) in Emily's mini-van on the way down. (I can't believe I am writing about kids and mini-vans...when did I get old?).

Walking Around the Zoo (very independent :))
Attempting to get a picture of all the kids...this is not even all of them. Xander was playing in the mulch.

*Thanks Mary for the pictures...I left my camera in Emily's car.

No comments: