Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Disney World: Tuesday (Morning/Afternoon)

We went to the Magic Kingdom on Monday and I took way too many pictures. I am planning on posting about Monday later once I go through the pictures. (It bothers me too that the days will be out of order, but oh well.)



Xander and I went to the pool area in the morning. He played mostly in the kiddie pool, but he kept pointing to large pool and doing "please", so I took him in. When we got in to the 4 foot water he started saying, "down down down". Seriously kid you can't swim!



We met Jason for lunch at Pepper Market in the resort's main building. The convention center were the conference is at is also in this building. Xander likes all the fountains.
The resort is centered around a large lake. It has lots of pretty paths and bridges to walk around. After lunch Xander and I stopped to to take some pictures with the resort in the background on the way to find the playground.



Playing in the sandbox at the playground
That brings us to now...nap time for Xander!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wish I was there! What section are you guys in?

mama d. said...

Looks like you all are having a great time! I can't wait to go back with Caden.