Thursday, August 13, 2009

Disney World: Wednesday (Morning/Afternoon)

It was back to the pool in morning for Xander and I. We got there around 9:30, but around 10:00 two other little kids his age showed up. It was nice because then he had other kids to play with. He would throw his little plastic frog and then crawl after it.
We headed to lunch with Jason at noon.
After lunch we went back the room for Xander's nap. When he woke up he walked to the door and said bye-bye. I wasn't really up for heading back to the pool, so I drove back to Downtown Disney. It is not very far from the resort. So we basically walked around, played with the stuff in the stores, and I took random pictures. It was nice because it wasn't very crowed at all.
We headed back into the toy store.He saw the container of ball again and got so excited. I am a total sucker because I bought him one. I know...but it is his only souvenir so far (that is how I am rationalizing it).

No comments: