Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Henry!

There are not many people who can say they have been friends since they day they were born, but Xander and Henry can. Henry I have enjoyed watching you grow these past three years along with Xander. Even though you boys have your own personalities they seem to complement each other nicely. I love watching you guys play together with your crazy banter that I assume is normal for three year olds. I have also enjoyed (kinda) your weird boy humor that is seemingly emerging. I can't say that I really understand it, but your dads don't seem too worried about it.  My prayer for both of you is that you grow up to men of integrity who love the Lord (and selfishly your wonderful moms too). I hope that each of you will be a positive influence in each other's lives. 

Happy 3rd Birthday Henry!  

 Xander and I visiting Henry on the day he was born! 
 One of the few pictures where Xander is noticeable larger than Henry. 
 Their first easter egg hunt. 
Xander's 1st birthday party.














                                                           Just last week

1 comment:

Erin said...

You updated your blog!!! Love the new header- so cute! Miss you.