Thursday, July 28, 2011

Naked Baby

Ok, she wasn't completely naked. Thankfully Aunt Ney had an extra swim diaper we could use. We had a great time Saturday swimming with the Edem's (minus Eric). Lily is a water baby through and through. She loves to splash and have water all over her face. 

                                                              Look at that chunky baby!

 Xander got this shark in his Easter basket. It is a little tricky to ride. 
 Lily splashing Gramps. 
 Lily floating around with Dadoo. 
 Uncle Eric got back from a missions trip to South Dakota that he helped chaperone with a group of teens from Apex. We all met for lunch on Sunday at Doubleday's to hear about his trip. I had my favorite, large salad and potato soup...yum! 
 Kole and Lily had a great time attacking Xander. Xander liked it too. :) 
 Lily loves her Uncle Eric. 
 Sunday afternoon Jason and Xander headed over to Dan Ernst's house to help him install a new garage door. Jason assured me that taking Xander would be no problem and that he could watch him. I had my doubts. As it turns out I think Dan's son, Jake, ended up really watching him. Hum...it all worked out though. Lily and I met Jason and the rest of the garage door installing crew for dinner at Chipotle. After dinner we headed to the new frozen yogurt store, Yoba, where our sweet Hannah works. She did a wonderful job serving us. I had the cranberry yogurt with cheesecake and berries on top. 

No comments: